- Imagine a granulator/mixer, extruder and spheronizer in a single small unit.
- You save benchtop space, time and valuable product
- Use a 10 g to 100 g batch size in your “full size” research tool
- From powder to pellets in 30 minutes
- An optional mixing bowl and blade set is available if you need to mix high viscosity material
The Caleva Multi Lab (CML) incorporates a granulator, extruder and spheronizer within an “all-in-one” compact and robust unit. Not only can it save valuable laboratory bench space, but it has the capacity of demonstrating process efficiency by operating with batches between 10-100 g which is invaluable when working with rare and costly materials often used in product development trials.
With the three separate detachable options you can optimize the use of your funding on the application you need today. Enjoy the comfort of knowing that if your future research needs change you can acquire assemblies (attachments) as required. You don’t have to purchase a whole new system.
Suitable for products used in a wide range of industries, such as pharmaceutical, chemical engineering, catalysts and petrochemicals.
AC Compacting offers equipment and development support for full-scale production as well as bench-top equipment for formulation development and trial work. All of our laboratory equipment is designed to facilitate fast, and trouble free, scale-up to production.