MX 5-Way Weight Grader
Precision Weight Grading for Small Parts
A five-way precision weight grading system to weigh, grade and sort every small part up to 8 grams to improve in-process sampling and quality control. Discrepancies in weight can be used to detect incomplete, substandard or damaged products, and can also be used to indirectly calculate other design critical parameters.
- Our unique ability to detect very small variations in weight at high speed, is a highly efficient and cost-effective way of performing quality control
- Far more economical and greater value for money when compared to more conventional alternatives
- Key metrics can be derived from weight measurements such as material absorption, saturation, contamination, coating thickness, energy/protein content, over/under-filling, missing parts, malformed or damaged mouldings, and many more
- VNC Viewer compatible allowing remote access on any PC linked to the same network as the MX
SP-4C Sample Weight Checker
Our SP-4C tablet and capsule weight sampler is an effective and compact unit used for recording and analysing the weight of samples taken from a production line. It has the capability of checking tablets and capsules of a variety of shapes and sizes and offers an accuracy of +/- 0.5mg.
The SP-4C eliminates the need for time consuming manual weighing and recording. The operator simply places the sample into the unit, it weighs the required number and delivers accurate printed results including mean weight, individual weights and a PASS/FAIL verdict, if required.
The unit can be located in a production booth or positioned centrally in a QC area where it can monitor up to 10 lines simultaneously.
• Quick and easy to use
• Checks both tablets and capsules
• Handles different shapes and sizes with no change parts
• Provides accurate printed results
• Accuracy, +/- 0.5mg